Monday, July 30, 2012

Our Weekend in Pictures

We had a pretty laid back weekend. Not a lot going on (which is a good thing). Sometimes it's nice not having so much to do and just enjoying time with my little family.

I didn't get around to blogging at all last week. We spent the whole week working on potty training. It's going good, but I don't think I'm ready to blog about that yet, but I will eventually. :) We took Bryson's to the aquarium for his birthday. We visited my dad and his family out in Texas. Bryson had his three year check-up and I want to do another day in the life post now that I have two! So I have a lot to catch up on!

But back to our weekend....Friday was probably the only day that we didn't have anything to do except for my physical therapy that morning. We hung out at home for the most part and watched the Olympics that night. I am borderline obsessed with the Olympics! I just love them. I could sit on the couch and stuff my face with food and just watch it for hours. Ha! And I'm glad that Clay enjoys it too. Not quite as much as I do. He's not wild about the gymnastics but he knows that's one of my favorite events and so he'll let me watch it without huffing and puffing.   


Jaxon enjoyed watching his first Olympics. 

On Saturday we went over to my in-laws to celebrate my FIL's birthday. Nana made baked spaghetti with salad and breadsticks. It was really good. We love us some baked spaghetti. Clay and I eat it about once a week. It's really simple and quick. 

Bryson and Owen sitting at their Cars table. I couldn't get everyone in the picture from where I was sitting and sweet Jaxon lounged out on the pool chair while we ate. He was such a good baby. 

We are BIG game lovers around here and my BIL found us a new game, ladder golf. I'm not good at explaining how it work, but we had so much fun playing. And it's something us girls can play too.  

Pawpaw and Jaxon

Owen and Bryson with Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Bebe kicking the miniature beach balls around. I wished I would have gotten a picture of the boys' faces. They were both beet red after running around all evening. 

Sunday we went to my in-laws church. They celebrated his birthday with lunch after church. And then went back over to my in-laws so Bryson could swim and spend time with Aunt Erica and Uncle Seth before they had to go back home. 

Jaxon had a rough morning so I didn't get to take any pictures during the day. 

And last night Bryson wanted to watch Veggietales The Pirate Movie and I was soooo excited! I can't tell y'all the last time he's wanted to sit in our bedroom after his bath and watch a movie. And what made it even better was him asking Clay and I if we could lay down with him and watch the movie too. Oh how I've missed these special moments with him. We need to start doing them more often again. 

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. 

1 comment :

  1. Some more great photos! Looks Like Clay's Dad had a great B'day, and I know he feels blessed to have his Kids and Grandkids all there with him! You know I'm with you on the love of the Olympics - I just can't get enough. Downloaded the app for my phone and I'm trying to watch or at least listen too as much as possible. I must say that the lighting of the torch on Friday was probably the best I've ever seen - Loved it!
    Love to All.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...