Tuesday, July 24, 2012

project 365: week twenty-nine

July 15: We stopped in Monroe, LA on our way back home from visiting Grandpa and Grandma. The boys did so well in the hotel.

July 16: We stopped at the Duck Commander store before we left home. Clay and I LOVE us some Duck Dynasty.

July 17: Making a race track with Bryson with his new matching card game.

July 18: Oh this boy makes me laugh so much! He dresses up with his guitar and Mr. Potato Head glasses all the time.

July 19: Our friends Shawn and Katie came over and brought their adorable little man Ethan. He was born just a few weeks before Jaxon. I loved getting to see them.

July 20: Clay can always get Jaxon to laugh. It's the cutest thing!

July 21: My baby turned THREE years old today! After work I went by Krispy Kreme and got us some doughnuts to have for breakfast. Can you tell he's enjoying himself!?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...