Monday, July 23, 2012

sale baby boy clothes

I was so thankful after Bryson was born that I saved most of his clothes. So when I found #2 was going to be another boy I new there would be no shortage of clothes for Jaxon around this house. I started cleaning out the boys closets the other day and sadly have decided I need to get rid of these clothes. :( But that means it will just make room for more adorable clothes!

These are mostly newborn and 0-3 months that I'm listing today. They are all in good condition with no stains or tears. Shipping is $5.00. If you want to purchase more than one item listed let me know and I'll combine the shipping charge.

Email me at praying4daylightblog{at}yahoo{dot}com if you want to purchase an item. As soon as an item is sold I will try and mark it off as quickly as possible.


Six footed sleepers size newborn. Two are zippers and the other four are button up. 
$6.00 for the set of six

Newborn fleece footed sleeper 
$2.00

Carter's Frog onesie and pants - Newborn
$4.00

Carter's Little Brother outfit - Newborn (never worn)
$4.00

Carters baby green jumper - newborn (like new). Perfect for Easter/Spring
$5.00

Sleeper Set - 0-3 Months
$2.00

Nursery Rhyme Blue Shortall - 0-3 Months
$5.00

 Child of Mine Construction Zone and Blue Lion Surfer Romper - 0-3 Months
$3.00/each

Old Navy Baby Blue Striped and Dark Blue Onesie - 0-3 Months
$2.00/each

Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Fleece Blanket - $5.00 (never used)

Kiddopotamus Blue with Circles and Baby Blue Microfleece SwaddleMe - Small
$5.00/each

Cotton Blankets - $4.00 for the set

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...