Tuesday, July 31, 2012

project 365: week thirty

July 22: I just love cuddling with this sweet face every night. 

July 23: Daddy getting Jaxon to laugh and giggle. :)

July 24: Bryson had his 3 year check up and our first official starting day of potty training

July 25: We took Bryson to the Chattanooga Aquarium for his birthday

July 26: Jaxon sitting in his bumbo seat in the kitchen watching every one else eat. 

July 27: Oh I could just pinch those cheeks! I am so blessed!!!

July 28: We celebrated my FIL birthday on Saturday. Such a good time with family. 

1 comment :

  1. Great post with some really great photos. Jaxon looks like he's really starting to smile a lot these days. Bryson looks as sweet as always. How was the Aquarium trip? I'm so glad you got to go and bet he had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...