Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I can't believe I'm just now getting this post up! What, it's been like over 2 weeks since Father's Day? Better late than never (that's my new motto)! Since Jaxon's arrival I haven't been able to find the right time to write out my blog posts. I used to do them during Bryson's nap time, but the boys don't nap at the same time so that's out. And I don't want to do it late at night because that's when Clay and I have our time. I'm sure I'll figure out something soon enough :)

Anyway, back to the post. Ha! We had a great Father's Day! I should say Clay had a great father's day. I still can't believe he's a father to two boys. And we really feel like our family is complete. Jaxon has been a wonderful addition to our family. I couldn't be more happier than I am right now. :)

We spent the day over at Pawpaw and Nana's house and had Full Moon bbq for lunch and sat out by the pool. Well I sat out by the pool while watching every body else swim. 

Clay with his boys! Between Bryson being in the pool most of the day and Jaxon either sleeping or eating I couldn't get a picture of all three of them together. 

Bryson and Pawpaw

The two littlest ones. Jaxon was fascinated with Claire. I'm sure he was thinking "finally someone that looks kinda' like me and isn't walking around all over the place." Ha! They were both in awe of each other. 


Clay's been teaching Bryson how to jump in the pool. Once he did it he wanted to do it over and over again. I can't believe how much better he is swimming this year!

Our sweet little boys! 

Both of my boys ADORE their daddy! And I am so, so thankful that they have a wonderful man that will help shape their lives in to becoming Godly men. I couldn't ask for a better partner to raise my kids with! 

I love you Clay! Happy Father's Day!!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...