Monday, July 9, 2012

life planner 2012

Today I'm linking up with Meredith for her 2nd annual Erin Condren Life Planner link-up. If ya'll didn't get on the bandwagon last year, it's not to late to jump on and join this year! All of the concerns most people had last year has been addressed and there are so many more designs to choose from.

When I saw on Twitter that the 2012-2013 planners where coming out in late June, I marked my calendar and at 2pm I was on my computer placing my order. Ha!

I don't think I will ever use another product. This year you also have the choice to choose between a 12 month or 18 month calendar. I went with the 18 month calendar again this year because I'm big at planning ahead for things.

So without further adieu...my life planner for 2012-2013! (sorry my pictures are so bad, i had to use my iphone)


I really wanted to get one of the planners with a picture on the front, but we didn't have a good family picture of all four of us that I really liked. So I hunted around the site for a while until I stumbled upon the "viva espana - chevron" in the bright color. This picture does not do it justice. The colors are so bright!

One of the new features are the LAMINATED monthly tabs! This is probably my favorite feature of the whole planner.


There are 240 stickers to highlight birthdays, special events, appointments, and even a sheet of blank stickers. I had several stickers left over from last years planner so I'm using those to document Jaxon's monthly birthdays. :)

There is a "keep it together" folder and a zipper pouch where I keep my extra stickers, gift tags and stationary. 

And last year when all the talk about which pens were the best to use, I jumped on that bandwagon too and purchased these Profile pens by Paper mate from Target. Can ya'll tell my type A personality is showing? Ha!

If you haven't ordered your Erin Condren Life Planner I encourage you to hop on over to her website and design a planner that works for you. I PROMISE, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you Meredith for hosting this link-up! Can't wait to get a peak at the other planners :) Happy Monday!!!


3 comments :

  1. hahaha I LOOOOVE having a planner and I LOVE for it to come with stickers even if I forget to use them I always want them included this look awesome I will be checking into "needing" one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the planner!!! I can't wait for mine to arrive this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my planner too! I chosed the Favorite things planner, because it is one of the most personalized out of the bunch! I as well purchased the 18 month. I am obsessed with my planner! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...