Tuesday, July 3, 2012

project 365: week twenty-six

June 24: My last night of work and I had to get in some snuggle time with Jax. I miss him so much since I've gone back to work. 

June 25: We have had some awful heat waves down South. But Bryson was begging us to go outside. 

June 26: Watching Bryson playing with his cars. He looks so interested in what he's doing. 

June 27: Bryson kisses Jaxon at least a million times a day. He adores his little brother!

June 28: My Erin Condren planner came in! I can't wait to start writing in it :)

June 29: This is how we've been spending our days lately. On the floor playing with cars. #lovebeingaboymom

June 30: Jaxon is smiling more and more everyday. He is such a sweet baby!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...