Saturday, March 17, 2012

Something Special for the Big Brother to be...

I've been wanting to do something special with Bryson before Jaxon's arrival. Just something fun we could do as a family before we became a family of four! So a couple of weeks ago Clay and my MIL took Bryson to see the Veggietales concert. He got so excited when we told him he was going to see Bob, Larry, Junior, Mr. Lunt, Pa Grape and all the other Veggietales! I even got my friend Mary to make him a shirt to wear.

Daddy and Bryson before the concert. 

And by the way, I was devastated about being put on bedrest and that I wasn't going to be able to go. When they left that afternoon I sat on the couch and cried because this was the first time Bryson's been to anything like this. I just wanted to be there to see his face and watch how excited he got when Bob and Larry were on the stage.

Of course Clay promised me he would send me pictures and keep me updated on how Bryson was enjoying it! And y'all from the pictures and the video, it looked like he had the time of his life.

Bob and Larry
They were singing the Bellybutton song when this picture was taken. That's Bryson's favorite of all their songs. Clay sent me a video of this and y'all his innocence and facial expressions just melted my heart.

Here's the video Clay took. Bryson is the one in the white shirt in the middle of the aisle. Y'all his high stepping kills me! Ha!! And it's funny because you can tell he moves closer and closer to the front of the stage.  

When he got home ALL he talked about for days was getting to see Bob and Larry and the Veggietales. And even though I wasn't able to go I'm so glad we were able to do something special with him before we completely shock his little world. Ha!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...