Tuesday, March 27, 2012

project 365: week twelve

March 18: Pawpaw came over Sunday and he and Bryson played and played. I think Pawpaw was getting frustrated because Bryson was working the puzzle faster than him :)

March 19: Bryson decided he wanted to eat lunch outside after having fun playing

March 20: Acting silly on mommy's lap 

March 21: Wishing he could drive daddy's truck

March 22: One of my many treats I had last week! McDonald's vanilla ice cream with snickers added

March 23: Clay and I on a whim decided we would go out to the movies. I have a feeling this might be out last "date night" for a while. We saw The Hunger Games. Loved the movie and I can't wait to read the book.

March 24: Bryson found my glasses and has been wearing them everyday. He looks like such a little scholar :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...