Tuesday, March 20, 2012

project 365: week eleven

March 11: The nursery before we cleaned it out. It has been our storage room for the last 3 years. I have no idea where all that stuff is going to go!!

March 12:Bryson digging around in his toy bin.

March 13: Mimi brought me some much needed washcloths, burp cloths and bibs. Those were some of the things I didn't keep or were to worn out with Bryson to reuse.

March 14: What a day Wednesday was! Me in the hospital after going to my appointment and started having some significant contractions. Thankfully we got them under control.

March 15: Bryson spending the day with mama for the first time in about a month. We had such a fun day!!

March 16: The end of the week was such a good mail day. I LOVE getting mail!! I can't wait to show y'all some of these great purchases.

March 17: Bryson has already learned where all the states go on his Mellisa and Doug United States puzzle. We were so excited when he put it together all by himself for the first time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...