Monday, March 19, 2012

35 Weeks {Baby #2}

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 23 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: For the last several weeks all I've worn is pajama pants. And they are starting to get a little tight. Ha!
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: All the time! Especially during the day and late at night.
Sleep: Tossing and turning a lot.
What I miss: Nothing really - bending over is difficult and I can't seem to do very much without getting out of breath.
Cravings: Anything sweet. Which is kinda' crazy because I haven't been to wild about sweets during this pregnancy.
Symptoms: Have had a few more contractions, but other than that I'm feeling good.
Best Moment this week: Getting some work done on the nursery and there is a lot more to come this week.

I think I look about the same in this picture. Maybe showing a little lower this time. I've had several people tell me "you look like your ready to POP!" Got to love those comments from total strangers. Ha!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...