Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DIY: Easter Countdown & Things are Getting Surreal


I found this adorable idea on pinterest for Resurrection Eggs or an Easter Countdown. I think it's going to be a fun way to introduce Bryson to Easter. I purchased the plastic eggs,  the green pail and the numbers on the eggs from HL. The link above shared the verses that go in each egg. I couldn't find a sacrament cup for egg #1 so I used bread instead.

We opened the first egg tonight and Bryson was so excited! I know he doesn't quite understand what it all means, but it gets him excited and I know one day he will understand. I have to tell y'all doing these things are some of the best parts of being a mom. I can't imagine what my life was like before.


Last night Clay put in the car seat for Jaxon. We moved Bryson behind the driver's seat and I was a little worried how Bryson would act this morning before school. So I tried to make it a big deal.
Does this look like someone who is excited about being on the Big brother side?

He did so good! And after he got in his seat he looked at me and pointed over at the car seat and said "little brother's seat." Y'all seeing both of those seats today was so surreal. I can't believe I'll have TWO boys here very soon.

And speaking of very soon...I had my doctor's appointment today and everything is going good. I can come off my meds. I've dilated to 2cm and 75% effaced. My blood pressure was up again today, so I've got to monitor it at home and call her if it gets high. She gave me no more than 10 days before Jaxon will make his arrival! And sooner if my blood pressure doesn't come down. YIKES!!! Things are getting surreal around the W house real quick!

1 comment :

  1. Bryson looks so cute! We changed our oldest to the drivers side when we put the baby seat in the car too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...