Monday, March 5, 2012

33 Weeks {Baby #2}

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: ALL THE TIME!!! :)
Sleep: Surprisingly this week I slept really good! And I know I say this every week, but I know I'll be moving to the recliner very soon.
What I miss:
Cravings: I'm loving the sweets right now. Just in time for Easter :) I see several bags of the Cadbury Candy Coated Mini Eggs in my future. Ha!
Symptoms: Cramping has gotten a lot better. I got a good report from Dr. H this past week, so I don't have to go back until next week. YAY!!!
Best Moment this week: Bryson got to go and see the Veggietales "God Made You Special" concert with Clay and Mimi. Y'all he came back home last night and was so excited. He told me about everything he saw and the songs they sang. I hated that I wasn't able to go, but Clay took a few pictures and some videos for me and I'll be sharing those with y'all later this week.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...