Tuesday, March 13, 2012

project 365: week ten


March 4: Bryson and Clay before leaving for the Veggietales concert. I hate that I wasn't able to go. :(

March 5: Putting Bryson to bed has been so much better since we put him in a big boy bed. Bedtime is a lot more fun!

March 6: Bryson has been talking to my belly a lot more lately. On Tuesday night he was telling Jaxon all about Mr. Potato Head and all his parts. Oh, I just love that boy!!!

March 7: Daddy's last day student teaching at the Elementary School. Only 8 weeks left til graduation!

March 8: This little guy loves his puzzles.

March 9: This week Bryson has become obsessed with Clay's hats, especially this Atlanta Braves one. He's been wearing it every day since Friday.

March 10: The weather on Saturday was A-MA-ZING!!! I'm so glad my little boy loves being outside. It's going to make for a great Spring and Summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...