Tuesday, March 6, 2012

project 365: week nine


February 26: I haven't been able to go to church in the last month :( But I am so thankful that my church is shown on television every Sunday and I am able to watch it from home.

February 27: Bryson used the potty TWICE for the first time ever. He was really excited! But I don't think potty training is in our future because he hasn't done it since.

February 28: Our friends Drew and Sheri were so sweet to bring over dinner on Tuesday night. Poppyseed Chicken! My favorite. I am so thankful for the wonderful friendships we've made over the last 5 years.

February 29: Jaxon and me waiting to see Dr. H for my weekly appointment. Got a good report on Wednesday and I get to come back in two weeks!!!

March 1: My sister got Bryson this guitar for Christmas and he is just now getting into playing with it. He gets it out of his toy box every night and plays on it.

March 2: On Friday Bryson spent the night with my parents. You would think by the way he is dressed it was 80 degrees outside and actually I think it was. Ha!

March 3: I've made it a priority to try every night to lay in bed with Bryson for a little while and ask him about his day, read to him or sing. Sometimes all three! I've tried not to let being on bedrest take this time away from just the two of us. This time is so special to me!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...