Monday, March 26, 2012

36 weeks {Baby #2}

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a crenshaw melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity jeans and pants. I can wear some regular shirts still and a few maternity tops. 
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: VERY active! Especially during the day and late at night.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. 
What I miss: Nothing really 
Cravings: Anything and everything SWEET!
Symptoms: Feeling a lot more pressure since his head has been down the last few weeks. I started having some pretty good contractions over the weekend. 
Best Moment this week: It's been a pretty productive week. We were able to get some things crossed off the list and now we are just ready to meet our newest little boy! 


Things got so crazy during this time with Bryson that I never got a picture at 36 weeks with him. I can't believe that we were getting ready to deliver with Bryson at this time. CRAZY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...