Friday, March 23, 2012

At Home Shopping

Being on bedrest for the last 5 1/2 weeks is killing my pocket book. I've been spending WAY too much time on the internet looking at all the cute baby stuff and have even found some adorable things for the big brother too! Some of these things I can't believe I didn't know about for when Bryson was born. And let's not get started on how much I've been on pinterest. Ha!
I thought I would share with y'all a few of the things I've purchased so far....
This adorable shirt was made by Ashley from SheShe Made. I am in love with it and cannot wait for Bryson to wear it to the hospital. Ashley's does great work and I can't wait to order more from her.

I was so excited that Sarah was able to design these Thank You cards for me. She has some of the cutest designs and will be opening up an etsy shop soon. She is expecting a baby girl in May. I am so excited for her and her family! Hoping to have her design Bryson's 3rd birthday invites this summer.

I finally found these cute Big brother and Little brother matching shirts over at ifyousaysew. I have ordered from them for Bryson several times and have loved each shirt I've received. Oh I can't wait to see the boys in these matching shirts!

Y'all this is one of my favorite gowns! It came from Lulu McGee and I can't say enough about her work and customer service. She is currently not taking any orders at this time since she is due to have her little one any day now.


Y'all go and visit a few of these sites. I know you will be able to find something you are looking for. I keep telling myself it was a blessing in disguise that I've been home these last several weeks because my boys wouldn't have such adorable clothes to wear in the coming months. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...