Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Update on Jaxon and Mommy

Today I had my follow up appointment with Dr. H. I was really nervous going into this appointment. I wasn't sure what to expect.

But the news we heard today was GOOD! Thankfully the rest is helping because I haven't dilated anymore. I'm still at 1cm. She wants me to remain on bedrest until 35 weeks. If I haven't progressed then she said we might talk about me going back to work until Jaxon decides to make his arrival.

I'm still waiting on the results of the fetal fibronectin test. I hope to find out the results by the end of the day. Depending on the results our plan might change.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that have been praying for me and Jaxon. As well as Clay and Bryson. This pregnancy has really tested my faith and has drawn me closer to the Lord. And I wish I could personally thank each of you in person.

My friend Kendra sent me this verse last week and I've been clinging to these words...
May the God of HOPE fill you with all JOY and PEACE as you TRUST in Him, so that you may overflow with HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

I will go back to the doctor next week and will continue weekly appointments until the BIG day. Again, thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement. I'm so thankful for this blogging community. :)

Happy Wednesday Y'all!!!

1 comment :

  1. I meant it when I said I CLUNG to those words. I memorized the entire chapter of Psalms 91 as well. It's all about fear and God's protection!! He is watching over you! He is watching over sweet Jaxon!!

    Before you know it - Jaxon will be here and be healthy and in your arms, and you will be recovered and lifting both your sweet boys =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...