Saturday, February 4, 2012

project 365: week five

January 29: My two favorite men in the world. I always try and get a picture of these two on Sunday's because they always look so handsome dressed up for church :)

January 30: On our way to MDO. I cannot believe that Bryson's been in MDO for a year. He has grown so much and really enjoys going to "school."

January 31: Our nightly routine. After Bryson gets his bath he will hang out in our room and we cuddle up and watch a movie or sometimes even a basketball game. This is probably my favorite time of the day.

February 1: I know Bryson has been in the rain before, but I don't know if he's ever felt it on his hands? Before taking him to MDO I let him stand right under the carport and stick his hand out to feel the rain. He was really into it. Maybe the next time it rains we'll go out and play.

February 2: Ever since I let him take his cars into the bathtub he's been obsessed! That's probably an understatement. Every night this week when he's gotten home he will come up to Clay and I and ask he can have a bubble bath and play with his cars. We've created a monster!!!

February 3: This has been my view for the last several months. It's getting to the point where I have to bend over just to see my feet. With all the issues going on I've really cherished this pregnancy. Probably because I know it's the last and I want to take in EVERY moment and remember this time.

February 4: My friend Mary was so sweet to monogram these towels for the boys. I'm hoping this summer I can get their bathroom completed.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...