Monday, February 27, 2012

32 Weeks {Baby #2} and Something to Celebrate

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a large jicama (I had to google what a jicama is and found out that it is a sweet root vegetable that looks similar to a turnip)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: ALL THE TIME!!! :)
Sleep: It's getting a little more difficult, but haven't moved to the recliner yet.
What I miss: I've never been a tummy sleeper, but this week I've been wishing I could lay on my tummy just to give my hips and hiney a rest. Ha!
Cravings: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!! One thing I love about being pregnant!!
Symptoms: Still having a lot of uterine activity.
Best Moment this week: I got several things for Bryson and Jaxon in the mail this week. I think seeing those things are making this seem more real everyday. Getting to 32 weeks! A few weeks ago we didn't know if I would make it this far, but with lots of pray and rest I made it! And even though Clay and I weren't expecting me to be on bedrest for 6 weeks I've learned during this time that I have by myself that my relationship with the Lord is getting stronger. I'm wanting so much more for my relationship with my husband, my son and my friends. I really believe this time is drawing me closer to the Lord and is exactly what I needed at this time in my life.



And I just have to share with y'all why the W house is celebrating today...

Bryson used the BIG boy potty today for the first time! I think potty training is in our sites very soon.

2 comments :

  1. You look great, and I'm so glad to hear things are going well! And yeah for Bryson! That's awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very exciting for 32 weeks and for Bryson's accomplishment!! I just got my three potty trained a couple of weeks ago and it really IS a great accomplishment for both the kids and mom! Keep relaxing and keeping "cooking" Jaxon =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...