Monday, February 6, 2012

29 Weeks {Baby #2}

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a butternut squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: ALL THE TIME!!! :)
Sleep: I'm starting to get uncomfortable when I sleep. I toss and turn A LOT and I know that it's getting on Clay's nerves. Ha!
What I miss: I still have lots of energy, which is not such a good thing right now since I'm supposed to be taking it easy. But I've got several little projects on my list to do this week that don't require a lot of moving around.
Cravings: Still loving anything and everything! :)
Symptoms: Still having contractions every day, but I think the cramping is getting worse. I had to take off from work an extra day last week because the MD thinks that I'm eventually going to start dilating. Let's pray that doesn't happen for at least 7 for weeks!!!
Best Moment this week: For me this pregnancy is VERY bittersweet. With all the issues I've had this pregnancy, I've really enjoyed every minute. Clay and I are thinking this will probably be our last baby, so I've been taking in every kick and every movement Jaxon makes. I want to remember this time because I will never be able to get it back.


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...