Monday, February 20, 2012

31 Week {Baby #2} & Late Valentine's Day Post


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of four navel oranges  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18 pounds. Lost a pound this week
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: ALL THE TIME!!! :)
Sleep:  I toss and turn A LOT! And my indigestion at night keeps me up. 
What I miss: Not being able to pick up Bryson :( But I know it's for the best and I have to think about Jaxon and what's best for him right now!
Cravings: Anything sweet and I'm hoping I can get Clay to make some of my friend Sheri's Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Symptoms: Cramping and a lot of what Dr. H. calls uterine activity.
Best (Worst) Moment this week: I wish I didn't have to write about the worst thing, but sometimes the Lord has a different plan. I won't get into all the details, you can read about it here. We're just praying for a good report on Wednesday and praying that the rest I've been doing the past week has helped.



With all the craziness that went on last week I didn't get a chance to post about our Valentine's Day. Of course it was my work week so Clay and I had made plans to celebrate this weekend. Depending on what Dr. H says, we might be spending this Valentine's Day at home instead. And you know what, that's okay! We are more than willing to take on for the team and do what's best for Jaxon. There will be MANY more Valentine's Days to celebrate!

When I got off of work I went by and picked up Clay and Bryson a balloon. Bryson loves balloons and I thought it would be fun to get Clay one too.

I had Bryson's gifts waiting for him on the table for when he got up. I didn't go all out this year. I found most of this stuff at Target in the dollar section. They have such great stuff.

I don't think he understood why he was getting gifts. But he was excited about them. Ha!


He was ready to tear open the ABC and 123 Magnet's and start playing with them.

I hate that I didn't get to have more of a special day planned with him. That's hard to do when you've worked the night before and 30 weeks pregnant. But it's not the gifts or that I didn't have some cute breakfast waiting on him. What matters is he knows that he is loved and I don't know of anyone who loves him more than me and his daddy!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...