Tuesday, February 21, 2012

project 365: week seven

February 12: Clay and I have a ritual on Sunday's. I will take Bryson into his Sunday School class and Clay will pick him up after. He is always so excited to see us when we come and get him!

February 13: Bryson giving me a BIG smile before going to MDO.

February 14: Valentine's Day morning. I don't think Bryson has a single clue as to what Valentine's Day is. Ha!

February 15: I can't believe I was able to get him to smile on 2 separate days for the camera. We were in car line for MDO.

February 16: My first official day of "bedrest." Drinking lots and lots of water and taking my meds. Doing everything I can to keep Jaxon in for just a little longer.

February 17: If you've never been on bedrest then let me just tell you how SLOW the days can go by. I have started looking forward to 12pm. The Chew is on and I'm usually eating some lunch by then too. Ha!!

February 18: Bryson has been such a trooper this past week. I know he has no clue why mommy lays in the bed a lot, but on Saturday he climbed up in the bed next to me and said "I lay down with you momma!" Oh I love that boy so much!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...