Monday, February 13, 2012

30 Weeks {Baby #2} and Valentine's Day Party


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a cabbage
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 19 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: ALL THE TIME!!! :)
Sleep: Surprisingly I slept really good this week, but I don't think I'm to far away from sleeping in the recliner.
What I miss: Not getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Or every time I go into a store I'm looking for their restroom. Ha!!
Cravings: Loving everything! I made Nestle's Chocolate Chip Pie and have eaten over half of it by myself. I'm sure that contributing to the 3 pound weight gain this week. :)
Symptoms: Still having contractions and cramping every day just about everyday. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday. Praying I haven't dilated!!!
Best Moment this week: Being able to spend my last few weeks with Bryson as an only child. We took several naps together this week. We worked on puzzles EVERYDAY! I mentioned to Clay on Saturday night that I wanted to make the month of March all about B. I want to try and do several special things with him before we "rock his world!" Ha!





Today was Bryson's MDO Valentine's Day Party. This was the best picture I could get of him this morning before school. I hate that you can't see his shirt more. It has a cute red heart at the end of the tie.


This year I decided I would be "that mom!" The one who doesn't give candy. Between all of Bryson's grandparents, he gets way to much candy and I thought this year I would do something a little different and fun. Bryson is really into coloring and I thought sidewalk chalk would be something fun for the kids since the weather has been extremely warm for this time of year.

When I picked Bryson up today all he talked about were the colors pink and red. They had sent home a heart he had colored and when I put it up on the fridge he told me "Bryson did this momma." He was so proud of himself! And I am so proud of him too!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...