Friday, February 3, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge

I've noticed several of my Twitter friends and on some of the blogs I read they are participating in the February Photo A Day Challenge. So I thought I would jump in and join the fun. Plus this will give me something to write a post on. Ha!

With all that I have going on (i.e. work, being mommy, extremely pregnant, project 365, etc), I think I'm only going take the pictures that fall on Fridays. I don't know if I could commit myself to take one everyday. I'm so overwhelmed with everything going on right now! But I love taking pictures and I love that this will give me somewhat of a challenge to capture the picture for that specific day.

Day 3 - Hands


I LOVE these little hands.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...