Friday, July 1, 2011

Breakfast - iPhone Style

This morning MiMi met us for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It's one of our favorite breakfast places to eat. I've always wondered if Cracker Barrel's are just a southern thing, if it is I hate it for those of you that live up North. Y'all are really missing out!

We were talking today about how crazy it is that they have almost every type of breakfast meat (sausage, bacon, ham, pork chops, steak) but they don't have smoked sausage. Smoked sausage biscuits, Yum-O! And if Jack's and Hardee's can serve smoked sausage I think Cracker Barrel could add it to their menu. Just a thought!

Bryson and his Mimi

He loved playing with the "Cracker Barrel Game"... I think the real name for it is peg board. I've always referred to it as the cracker barrel game. Ha!

This picture cracks me up! Bryson was eating his eggs with his fork and doing so good, then all of a sudden he picks up his pancake and starts going to town. This older couple next to us were staring and probably thought Bryson hadn't eaten it days the way he was gnawing at it like a dog!

We attempted to play checkers. Don't think he's quite old enough to know how to play just yet :)

I remember when my parents use to take me and my brother to cracker barrel and we would wait and wait and wait til the other people finished up their game so we could play.


I forgot to take a pic of my breakfast. If I'm being honest, I was sooo hungry I completely forgot and a half eaten plate of french toast wouldn't be a pretty picture. Ha!

On a different note...I'm in LOVE with the Instagram app on my iPhone! For those of y'all that have iPhone's it's a must. Not to mention it's FREE!!!

3 comments :

  1. Stopping by from Jenna's Journey! What cute pictures of breakfast and I agree - Cracker Barrel rocks! I love the InstrGram app on my iPhone too and use it all the time.

    Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Jenna. Sounds like a wonderful morning. It wasn't until I moved to the Southwest (2 years ago) that I experienced Cracker Barrel for the first time and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoy Cracker Barrel...it always get okra when I go there...not being from the south, that's a big deal for me:) I love going with my nieces & nephews and playing checkers outside!

    I came by from Jenna's comment challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...