Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Party Prep

I can't believe I'm even writing this post. Where has the time gone? In just a few short weeks I will "officially" not be able to call my sweet baby boy a "baby" anymore. I can't believe he's turning TWO y'all! I tear up just thinking about it.

His birthday snuck up on me this year and so over the last few weeks I've finally been able to start prepping for his party. I'm doing alot of the decorations and fixins myself. We've also invited our friends and their kids this year and I'm really excited about them getting to come and seeing Bryson interact with other kids his age!
This is my list for the party and all the stuff I need to get done. All the smiley faces are things that have been checked off the list :)
On a side note...I am in love with the "Notes" app on the iPhone. I use it for just about anything.

I don't want to show y'all all the details. So I'm just posting bits and pieces. Can you tell it's a Mickey Mouse theme this year? Bryson is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and all things Disney. I get really excited knowing that he enjoys it so much. I've already started planning our future trip to Disney World. Can any of you mom's suggest when the best time is to take your kids to Disney World? That has been a discussion between Clay and I. We can't decide when the best time would be.

This is just a sneak peak of the centerpiece that's going on the kids table. I think it turned out so cute! My creative and talented friend Mary helped me design it. She's also doing his outfit too!

We've planned his party for next Saturday. I can't wait to post all about it :)

Hope y'all are having a great Wednesday!

3 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see all the details; I know it will be such a cute party! And I love the Notes app too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. My son turns 2 on Monday. There is something about 2 that seems so old isn't there? It seems like the transition from baby to kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new reader but have enjoyed what I've read so far.

    On the Disney trip. I just wanted to say we waited until our son was 8. It was the perfect age. He was old enough to walk around and didn't get cranky. We went in March and it was perfect weather. My husband contacted the chamber of commerce and they sent a box full of stuff that gave you hints on how to have the most fun while there. We had to pay I think $11 in postage but the material was well worth it. We are huge planners and we planned out what each of us really wantd to do at each park and was able to do that and had time to do extra stuff we didn't plan on doing. The best advice is to always go to the left of any park you go to. Everyone goes to the right so each ride is packed. So if you go to the left you don't have to wait as long.

    Hope your son's birthday was all you hoped for.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...