Sunday, July 10, 2011

Church Singin'

My FIL and MIL's church held a Singin' today. For those of y'all that aren't from the south or have absolutely no clue as to what I am talking about...a church singin' is when a gospel/christian group come to your church and sing/play music. Of course before they get started all the members of the church will bring a covered dish or whatever and you'll have lunch before the singin' gets started. It's alot of fun!

Clay and I both grew up around them. And it looks like Bryson is following suit. This is his second one to go to this year. He loves them!!! If y'all been following my blog, you know that Bryson is obsessed with music.

Since I had to work last night and again tonight I asked Clay if he would take a few pictures. They didn't turn out as good as the ones from earlier this year.


I wish I could have been there. I heard he just clapped and clapped. That's what I hate so much about working at night (really working in general) I miss out on alot of these things. But I'm very blessed to have a job and one where I am off every other week. I really shouldn't complain.


Look at that sweet baby's face. Hard to believe he'll be two in just a few weeks.


Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! Tonight's my last night of work for the week and then I'll be in party planning mode. I've got so much to do this week I feel like I'm going to forget something. Ha!

Y'all have a great week!!!

4 comments :

  1. We go to a small church and we have singings every fourth Sunday and everyone brings food! Braylen loves them and stands up and claps the whole time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from Jenna's. I am another southern girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from Jenna's. Your blog is cute, your son is adorable, and I love when musical groups come to our chruch too. It is so much fun. Enjoy your week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that little worshipper! I love when Ella lifts her hands up during worship. Your sweet little man is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...