Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Post - Bullet Point Style

I've been extremely busy this week and it's only Tuesday. We are getting ready to go on vacation in the next few weeks and I'm working a couple of extra shifts on my week off to make up for the days I'll be missing. So today I thought I would just do a bullet list post of some of the things that have been going on.
  • First off I got home from work this afternoon and Bryson started singing Jesus loves me. Not just a couple of words here and there, I'm talking about the whole song with just a few words missing. This momma was so excited! I've been singing that to him since we brought him home from the hospital before he goes to bed and I was hoping sooner or later he would learn it and start singing it himself. I hope I can get it on video!
  • I'm sure most of y'all are familiar with this little icon. I have recently discovered Pinterest. Oh my, this website is genius! Basically it allows you to organize things you find on the internet. You can use it to organize birthday party ideas, recipes, things for your home, weddings, and etc. Trust me when I tell you, you can loose all since of time when your on this site.
  • I'm in desperate need of a blog makeover. I've been wanting to get one for some time now, but haven't had the extra $$$. To celebrate their TWO year anniversary Munchkin Land Designs is giving away some awesome prizes! Click on the link above to find out more information. I would love to win a makeover :)
  • I'm so excited about tomorrow night. Some of us girls from our SS class are having a girls night out. We haven't been able to get together much this summer due to vacations and such. And since the guys have been going out on what I like to call "man dates" (HA!!) over the last several weeks we thought we needed a night out too!
  • I mentioned last week about Blue-Eyed Bride's post on a "Home Organization Notebook." Several of the mom's I follow on twitter have also been inspired and it seems to be taking off. So today I ordered a Life Planner from...
    It will be delivered while we are on vacation, so I figured from now until then I could gather all the things I want in my notebook and when I get home from our va-ca I will be ready! I also saw on twitter that you can get a discount off the website when you visit plumdistrict.com. You have to click on the Houston: Katy/Sugar Land area to find the coupon. It's sooo worth it!

Clay and I are getting ready to watch Dual Survival. It comes on the Discovery Channel. We just started watching it last month and are hooked! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...