Friday, July 8, 2011

Eclipse


A few weeks ago I finished my book for the month of June. Sorry I'm just now getting a chance to post about it. Oh well, that's the life of a momma with a toddler in the house :)
 
I have to tell y'all that I think Eclipse has been my favorite so far out of the first three books. Meyer talks alot more about the past lives of a few of the Cullens' and how they came to be vampires and a little more about the werewolves background. 
 
I have to admit to y'all that before this book and New Moon I was a huge Edward fan, but after reading these last two books I am in love with Jacob. He just seems much more right for Bella than Edward. After watching the previews to Breaking Dawn, I feel like things might not turn out the way I wish they would. But a few of the girls at work have finished all four books and told me that I might not be as disappointed as I think I will. I guess I'll find out next month when I read Breaking Dawn.    
 
This month I'm really excited about reading "The Help." Everybody I know that has read this book has loved it and couldn't put it down. And I'm excited about the movie too!
 
As I'm sitting here typing this Bryson is singing his ABC's over the monitor. Guess he wasn't ready to go to bed just yet. Ha!!! Hope y'all had a great Friday!

4 comments :

  1. Loved these books even though I thought they were a little odd! Couldn't put them down! Just started The Hunger Games, which I hear you would like if you liked The Twilight Series.
    Happy Reading!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the challenge! I loved all the Twilight books. After you read the 4th, you won't be disappointed :) I hope there is a 5th one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same feelings as you towards Jacob after reading this book! I can't wait for you to read Breaking Dawn...you'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many good things about The Help... it's on my list of books to read.

    I think Breaking Dawn is BY FAR the best of the four. I think you will be happy with the way everything turns out.

    (And I love Jacob-- Edward is a pansy stalker!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...