Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two Years

Dear Bryson~

I can't believe you are TWO years old today! It feels just like yesterday that you were born and I was holding you for the first time, all 7 pounds 1 ounce. I can't begin to tell you how long your daddy and I waited for you. I wonder how much I would have missed out in if the Lord hadn't given you to me. I thank Him everyday for giving me the chance to be your mother.

You are such a strong-willed little boy. You have a temper that tests my patience everyday, but bless your heart you get it honestly. I struggle a lot and questions myself most days as to whether I am doing a good job raising you. I think it's just because we are so much alike and I'm having to tell you "NO" a thousand times a day. Ha!
You are the light of my life. The last two years have been nothing short of a gift from the Lord. Your smile and laugh are contagious. I have always said you will grow up to be just like your daddy. Always making people laugh and being the "life of the party!"

I pray for you everyday. I want you to love Jesus more than anything in this world. I want you to follow His will for your life and let His light shine through you in all that you do.
What did your daddy and I do before you came along? You have given us so much joy and so much to look forward to in the future. There hasn't been one single day that has gone by that we haven't laughed about something you have done.

I can't believe how fast these last two years have gone by. I have learned to cherish every moment I have with you because I know one day you will leave us and start a family of your own. I am so thankful that you are my son. I am truly a better person because of you.

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy! Momma loves you so very much!!

1 comment :

  1. that was so sweet and made me want to cry as I read it. I believe you are a great mother and doing a wonderful job. I know that I am proud to call you my daughter!
    I Love You!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...