Tuesday, June 21, 2011

23 Months

Bryson - you are 23 months old today!

I can't believe in just 30 short days my baby will be TWO! I can't begin to tell ya'll how fast this year has gone by.

You weigh around 30 pounds
You wear a size 2T and just a few 24month
You are in a size 7 shoe

You are growing and changing so fast.
Just in the last few weeks I've noticed how much older you are getting.

You have always been a talker. But now you are starting to talk more in sentences which makes it easier to communicate.

You are still throwing lots of tantrums. Makes me think we are still not over the terrible two's.

Your favorite thing to eat right now is "butter sandwich"...translation PB&J and chicken nuggets. You also love apple juice and applesauce.

You have started saying "Please" and "Thank You" on a regular basis. Next I want to start on adding the "Ma'am" and "Sir".

Your answer for everything is "NO!" I guess I need to work on "Yes" before I work on anything else.

You absolutely LOVE going to church and school. I love all your teachers and can't thank them enough for what they do. You came home the other day and told me about the new girl in your class, "Arianna." You say her name alot which scares me. I don't think I'm ready for you to start liking girls just yet. Ha!!

You have started using a napkin at the table without me or daddy even teaching you. I guess you really do pay attention to us even when we don't even realize. It's the cutest thing to watch you wipe your hands and mouth.

Your favorite thing to do besides playing outside is coloring. When you ask to color you will say "Elmo color mama, Elmo color." And repeat it over and over.

You are growing up and changing sooo fast. I can really tell your turning into a little boy. You have the funniest personality and I love that so much about you!


I love you my sweet, sweet baby boy!

1 comment :

  1. Stopping by from Jenna's challenge. Your son is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...