Saturday, June 18, 2011

Surprise Trip to Atlanta

Clay surprised me with an overnight trip to Atlanta for our 5 year anniversary yesterday. I was completely shocked and excited to say the least! He and I both are Atlanta Braves fans and so he planned for us to see a game while we were over there.

We stayed at the Melia Hotel. The place was beautiful and our room was amazing.

Some of the Atlanta Braves warming up before the game.

Our seats were awesome. That's Jason Heyward, Atl's rightfielder!

Me and my hubby

The weather was wonderful. It wasn't to hot or to chilly. I thought this was a beautiful picture of the sky.

Y'all are probably wondering what on earth this is??? Brace yourselves...

Deep Fried Oreo's!!!

These little things were YUM-O! And I ate all 4 of them in a matter of minutes. I can't even being to describe how delicious these were. From now on where ever these are sold, I will be purchasing! Ha!!

This couple got engaged during the game. The guy popped the question on one of the side screens. They were just sitting a few rows down from us. So sweet :)

The Braves weren't able to pull out a win, but we did get to see several home runs!

This was the view of downtown Atlanta from our hotel room. Isn't the view amazing?

I hated that we only got to stay about 24 hours, but it was such a surprise and nice to be able to just spend some time with Clay. This will be a trip I will always remember!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...