Monday, June 6, 2011

Something Borrowed...Something Blue

I did a little reading while I was on my blogging break. I actually needed to catch up since I was a month behind according to my schedule. I don't know what I was thinking trying to keep up with a reading schedule when all I do is follow around an almost two year old all over the place. Ha!

I did however skip over Redeeming Love which is what I intended to read for the month of April. That book was just entirely too long and with everything that happened here in Alabama during that time, reading was kinda' put on the back burner. I think Redeeming Love will be one I read on the way to the beach in the next few months.

So this was the book I picked up to read instead. I have read Something Borrowed a loooonnnng time ago, probably back when it first came out. But I couldn't quite remember all the details and since they were also making a movie I thought this would be the perfect book to start off the summer.

Emily Giffin did NOT disappoint! And I have to say that the movie was pretty much in line with the book, which I love!

Since I finished up Something Borrowed within a few weeks I picked up Something Blue next. I really enjoyed this one more than the first. And I'm hoping they will also turn this one into a movie.

I think I ended up finishing this book within a week, which is saying a lot for me! But it was one I couldn't put down. I forgot how much I loved Emily's books. I think I might have to put Heart of the Matter somewhere in the mix. I hear it's pretty good too.

Have any of y'all read Emily Giffin's books and which ones did you enjoy?

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Monday :)

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...