Friday, June 3, 2011

Coming Back...

Hey there blogger friends and family...

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted. There has been alot going on in the W house that I can't wait to catch you up on. I've also got to post about the 2 books that I finished and my sweet little boy's 22 month post (that's mostly for the family :) I don't know when or if I will get it all typed out in the next few days. Clay has been gone to a basketball camp all week and will be home today, so we're ready to spend some much needed time with hubby/daddy!

I hope y'all are doing well. Again, I can't believe I've been away from the blogging world this long. But the time away was very much needed!

Can't wait to catch y'all up on my crazy life :)


Jen

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...