Saturday, May 21, 2011

22 Months


Bryson - you are 22 months old today!

You weigh 29lbs and are in a size 5 diaper. You wear size 2T and size 7 wide in shoes.


I feel like I repeat this every month, but your vocabulary gets bigger and bigger everyday. I get so many compliments how on well you are talking and communicating with the other kids in your class and your teachers. You can carry on a conversation just like an adult. It gets comical at times.

Your favorite thing right now is playing outside. We literally have to bring you back in the house kicking and screaming. I love that you enjoy playing outside so much. I wasn't that type of girl growing up, so I'm glad that is one thing you did not inherent from me. Ha!

You still carry around your blankie and Mickey Mouse. And you've got to where you will ask mickey if he's hungry or what's a drink and then you will try and give him a bite of whatever you are eating/drinking at the time.


You have become a picky eater again. It really bothers me and your daddy. There are some days where we can't get you to eat anything. Your grandmother's remind me that when you get hungry you will eat.

You LOVE school! You have done really well. I think you would go everyday if you could. You love your teacher Ms. Ashley and you talk about her all the time.

In the mornings on our way to school, church or just anytime we are in the car you like to listen to your VeggieTales cd. And you've just started singing along to the songs. The first time I heard you, you were singing "Jesus Love the Little Children" and I almost ran off the road because I was concentrating on you singing that I wasn't paying attention. We've tried to record you several times, but haven't been successful. I would love to get you on tape that way when your 20 I can replay it back and remember what a sweet little boy you were :)

Your favorite thing to say right now is "hold hand" or "okay momma, okay daddy!" And out of all the things you say these are probably my most favorite.

You have been on your first road trip and slept in a hotel for the first time this month. It was an adventure to say the least.


You have such a sweet and loving personality. And I love that about you! I can't tell you how many times I wish that I could just bottle you up and freeze time. This stage is my favorite so far and I can't believe your almost TWO.

I pray for you everyday! My biggest prayer is that you will be passionate about Jesus and put Him first before anything else. I pray that you will have good Christian friends who will bring out the best in you. I pray for the woman that you will one day marry (I know that might sound a bit crazy, but it's something that's important to me) and her family. I want you to be a Godly man who love the Lord more than anything!

I have started planning your party and can't believe it's almost here! I feel like I was just getting ready for your first birthday. I need you to slow down!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...