Monday, May 2, 2011

Blogging Break

In light of the devastation that has happened in my home state, I feel the need to take a break from the blogging world. I want to take this time to focus on others and their needs. I have always had a heart for others and this is the perfect opportunity to get involved and help in some way.

I can't begin to describe the generosity that other people from other states have shown to us here in Alabama. We cannot say thank you enough! And I have never been more proud to be an Alabamian. I don't think there has been a day that has gone by where I have not cried.

Please continue to keep our state as well as the other states that have been devestated by these horrible storms in your thoughts and prayers.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...