Thursday, April 28, 2011

No Words

I have no words to describe to y'all the devestation that has damaged our state. For any of you that read my blog or just so happen to come across it by accident I ask that you PLEASE be in prayer for all of the families that have been affected by these tornado's.

Clay's aunt and uncle completely lost there home yesterday. I can't even begin to describe what the aftermath looked like. I also have several friends whose families were also affected.

This is a picture of my father-in-law and sister-in-law trying to salvage what was left.


This is a picture of the tornado that went through Tuscaloosa. Clay and I actually saw this picture on TV.

These are just some of many that we have seen online and on the news. In 29 years I haven't seen anything this heartbreaking. I have been in tears all day thinking about all these families and what they have lost and just being thankful that I still have a home to go to.

I don't know the Lord's plan in all of this, but I continue to praise HIM and glorify Him during this time as well as our families and friends.

2 comments :

  1. I've been following how things are going in the South. I've been so scared for everybody. I will surely lift Clay's aunt and uncle up in my prayers, along with all the other families suffering both loss of friends and family, but also loss of home and possessions. I can't imagine the devastation. I have never witnessed a tornado (being from California), but that is one force of nature that I would not mind never seeing. Prayers and blessings to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so awful. I'm so sorry. My sister was in Oxford, MS and my cousin goes to the University of Alabama. Both are ok but it was very scary. I'm praying for everyone and you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...