Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday

Not alot going on today. I finished my work week up this morning. Yay!! I always love every other Monday. Because I know I'm going to get to spend an entire week with my baby, loving on him and spoiling him a little too much. I'm really beginning to feel the effects of working night shift since having Bryson. I stay ALOT more tired than I use too. But right now this is what is working best for our family.

This picture cracks me up! Bryson was in full blown sprint mode today. Can y'all tell he was excited to get to school this morning?

MDO has been such a blessing for us. Bryson is in love with his teachers and they are in love with him. He has grown and learned so much just in the last 3 months.

I've been going back and forth on what outfit to get Bryson for Easter. I wanted to put him in a shortall again this year since I figured this would be the last year I could get away with it, but he also looks SO adorable in sweater vests. This one is from Old Navy and I thought some little brown sandals would be cute with it.

And of course we have to coordinate! This is the one time during the year that we all three match in some way. I've been shopping around the last few weeks and have found a few cute dresses, but I can't seem to commit to one. I hope to have one picked out and purchased by the end of the week.

Well March Maddness has been complete maddness this year. Both mine and Clay's brackets are so bad, I don't think Clay even added up our scores because we had so many losses. I'm not really pulling for Butler or UCONN. So far it's been a low scoring game. Oh, well...there's always next year.

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...