Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Party

Bryson had his Easter party at MDO today. I had an appointment that was supposed to be scheduled for today, but it fell through so I was excited that I got to go. I can't tell y'all how much I LOVE Bryson's MDO. All of the teachers are wonderful and Bryson's teacher Mrs. Ashley is amazing! I just adore her and hope that just maybe she'll get to move up with his class!

There are only 5 kids in his class. Two boys and 3 girls. And they were all so precious.

Ashley was telling me that this class really is the best. She kept complementing on how they play so good and are very well behaved.

I think Bryson was surprised when I walked in the door. And he was so good while I was there. He was showing me all the toys in his class.

I rarely get to see him around other kids. I'm really happy I was able to be a part of this little moment in his life. I know he won't remember, but this was really special for me.

This sweet girl and Bryson would never get in this tunnel. They were so funny. They would take turns looking through it, but never climbed in.

They had an Easter egg hunt before lunch. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of his basket and 4 little eggs he found. I hope he can do better than that on Sunday. Ha!


These times are so special and are the days I will always remember. It's during this time I'm thankful for the job I have. Even though it can be difficult to work 7 straight nights in a row, I get to be off with my sweet baby for 7 straight days and experience all of these wonderful memories.

1 comment :

  1. I'm still struggling with how fast he is growing - everytime I see him he just seems so much more "grown up". I love the photos and especially the one of him eating. Looks like he still enjoys eating his cake and icing (or in this case, cupcake and icing) with his hands ( and elbow). Thanks for sharing and hope you all have a very Happy Easter. I'll call later this week. Love to you All! Love Dad, a.k.a. GrandPa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...