Monday, April 11, 2011

Water for Elephants

So I finally finished up Water for Elephants this last week. It took me a while to get in to... started out kinda' slow for me. But I think I ended up reading the last 250 pages in 2 1/2 days. It was getting so good towards the end that I couldn't put it down.

The only thing I could have done without was the bad language. But in all fairness to Sara Gruen, that was probably how people talked back in those days. She really did a beautiful job writing this novel. And I would have to put this in with one of my top ten favorite books of all time.

I am also excited about the upcoming movie. Staring Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson. The movie trailer makes everything look so magical! Can't wait til next Friday :)


2 comments :

  1. Yippee!!!! Can't wait til Friday! I say Newk's then the matinee. Fyi-you're about 10 feet away from me-haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! I'm just now seeing this! YES I'm all in for Newk's :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...