Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday

Bryson woke up this morning not feeling too well. Daddy was up with him most of the night - runny and stuffy nose. These are the times that I wish I didn't work night shift. I hate not being able to be with him when he doesn't feel good. Clay does a wonderful job - but sometimes little ones need their mommies.

We went ahead and got ready for church. Bryson never ran a fever, so I figured we would be fine. Today my nephew Owen was being dedicated at my in-laws church and since they don't have too many babies in the nursery I thought it would be okay for us to bring Bryson.


He was ALL ABOUT PawPaw today. He didn't want to let go of him - at one time I thought my father-in-law would have to take him up to the pulpit with him.

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law are doing such a wonderful job with Owen. I am so proud of the parents they have become. I know Owen is blessed to have them as his parents.

The daddy's with their boys!

Nana and Owen and Bryson and PawPaw

Our Family

"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." 3 John: 4


"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

1 comment :

  1. You have such a beautiful family! I hope Bryson feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...