Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friday Night Football

Thank y'all so much for voting on my canvas! I'll be ordering it later this week and I'll blog about which one I picked it when it comes in. I'm really excited to see how it turns out...

I meant to post this on Saturday, but we've been so busy the last few days that I completely forgot. Plus Bryson has decided for the past two weeks that he doesn't want to sleep AT ALL! He is normally in the bed by 7:30 or 8 and gets up about 12 hours later and then takes two naps during the day. He's always been the best sleeper ever since we brought him home, but these last two weeks are taking a toll on this momma. I've tried several different things, but nothing seems to be working. I'm kinda' thinking that his tummy is the problem. We've had issues in that area in the past and that's what I'm leaning towards.

Friday night my parents invited us to go to my old high school's football game. I can't tell y'all the last time I've been there. It was probably back in 2002 when my brother played. That's been a long time ago! Clay wasn't able to go because he had some school work to catch up on, so I thought it would be fun to take Bryson. I was a little nervous that we would get there and then have to leave, but the little man proved me wrong. We stayed until the end of the 3rd quarter. Y'all he had the BEST time! And my parents had so much fun showing him off!


PawPaw and Bryson


Bryson was showing everybody his Bible. I would say that's the one thing now days that we can't leave at home. I know he doesn't understand yet what the Bible means, but I love that he LOVES carrying it around and looking at it and having us read it too him.


When the band came out at halftime, Bryson was mesmerized. He was watching them like a hawk.


Towards the end he decided he was going to direct the band! Y'all I wish you could have been there in person. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! It was on of the funniest and sweetest things I have ever seen him do.


My niece Kelsey and Bryson. Kelsey is head cheerleader of the varsity squad. So proud of her and all she's accomplished. I can't believe she's a senior this year and will be starting college next year! Makes me feel sooo OLD! Haha!!

Hope y'all had a great weekend! The Auburn Tigers pulled out another Big win Saturday! They have got to stop winning towards the end...Clay and I are going to develop stomach ulcers with the way they are playing. Ha! Starting my work week tomorrow...boo! Oh how I wish I could be a stay at home mom...

1 comment :

  1. Once again, some great photos! I know Anthony and your Mom really enjoyed showing him off at the game! I really miss those Friday night games of your's and Tommy's - you have no idea how much :) I'm so happy that the little man enjoyed the game and the band and the Cheerleaders :) Thanks for sharing - really love the updates!
    Love to You All,
    Dad a.k.a. Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...