Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Game Day Baby!

College game day is in full swing! The weather was perfect to start off the football season. But I'm not sure if the fall like weather is here to stay.


Look at this chubby little boy! His shift was a bit snug on him - and it's an 18 month. So I ordered a few more things for him to wear. I'm sure we won't be able to wear this one again.

This was Bryson's first game day last year. I loved that outfit. I have been saving some of his clothes to eventually make a quilt out of them. I think that would be something nice to have for when he gets older.

Clay and Bryson watched some of the games this morning and then we all headed to my in-laws for the Auburn game. I hated that I didn't get to watch many of the games - since this is my week to work I was asleep until about an hour before kickoff. I am one of those girls that HEARTS game day! From the minute I wake up on Saturday's, I'm watching Game Day on ESPN and then will watch every SEC game that is on TV! I love college football!!!

We pigged out on pizza and watched the Tigers pull out a win over Arkansas State!


Can you tell Bryson was excited about Auburn's win?

Congratulations to all the other teams that won today! We get to do this all over again on Thursday!

1 comment :

  1. Love the new look of the Blog site! And as always, you've got some great photos on here again! I managed to listen to about three quarters of the Auburn game Saturday night. I was trying to flip between the Tigers and the Tide, but never found Bama on the radio - I know that just breaks your heart LOL!! Both teams had great games though, so I know both my kids are happy campers! Enjoy your week off and keep the photos coming - Love them all! Hi to Clay and hugs and kisses to Bryson.
    Love Dad; Granddaddy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...