Friday, September 3, 2010

20 Hours 10 Minutes 41 Seconds

Alright Auburn Fans.......Let me hear you say WAAAAARRRR EAGLE!!!

We are beyond excited for Saturday's game! Football season is here and we've been counting down the days. We went last weekend and picked Bryson out some new AU gear for the season. He's all ready to go and to cheer the Tigers on for a VICTORY!!!!

We are planning one or two trips down to Auburn this year! I haven't been since I left in 2004. I miss it so much and I know alot has changed. And we can't wait to let Bryson experience his first Auburn game!!!

If you have never been to an Auburn game, you have got to watch this video of the eagle flying before the game. It's the best one I could find. But it's so much better in person!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...