Friday, September 10, 2010

Lingerie Shower

Tonight my sister-in-law Jessica hosted Erica's (my other sister-in-law) lingerie shower. I got to the house a little early to help set up and do some of the cooking. I can't even begin to tell y'all how talented my in-laws are when it comes to having parties and decorating. They are all like Martha Stewart times 10!! I wish I had an ounce of their decorating talent.

Jess did an amazing job with the theme and all the decorations. It was so bright and colorful.

The food was delicious! Of course the jalapeno rolls were my favorite. You can bet I'll be getting the recipe from Aunt BB for those.

The cupcake display turned out really cute. I think Jessica was a little disappointed in how the icing looked on the cupcakes, but we all thought they looked great and they tasted good too.

These were the party favors. They were individual panties rolled up to look like a lollipop. Aren't they just the cutest thing?

Each guest was asked to bring a pair of panties to use for a game. In the game all of the panties were spread out on the floor and you had two minutes to try and memorize as many details about the panties as you could and then write it down on a piece of paper and the girl with the most right would win. Y'all I could only memorize 5 out of 12. Is that not terrible? Ever since I got pregnant with Bryson, my memory has gone out the window.

Me and my sweet sister-in-law's.
I didn't have sister's growing up so when I married Clay I was very excited to get to have two sister-in-law's! They are so special and I love them so much!!!

This was Erica reading the cards that had advice for her wedding night or for life in general. There were a few funny ones in the mix!

We had a great time and Erica received so many nice things. Lots of bra's and panties which a girl can never have too many of. Tomorrow we are having a Bachelorette Brunch for Erica. Jessica is also hosting it. I love brunches! The food is always so yummy!!!

1 comment :

  1. This is SO cute!! I love it when I get to "peek in" on parties- gives me some GREAT ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...