Friday, September 17, 2010

The Night Before...

My sister-in-law is getting married tomorrow. I can't believe it...in my mind she is still WAAAYYY to young to be getting married.

Tonight we had the rehearsal dinner at my in-laws house. That's where the wedding is going to be. Everything looked amazing. They had Dreamland BBQ catered. Y'all they have the best ribs and bbq in the South. That is actually what Clay and I had at our rehearsal dinner!

When we walked in the house everyone was talking about Bryson and his PawPaw wearing the same outfit. This was not planned. But I thought it was cute!

Our little family


Y'all know how I told you about how talented my in-laws are...well this was the centerpiece that Clay's aunt did for the dinner. It has Seth and Erica's initials and then their last name. I want one just to put out on my front porch for the fall.

The soon to be Newlyweds!


Bryson and his Aunt Erica. I know B is young, but I really think he is going to miss her. They are like peas and carrots. ha!



The next picture is just a small preview of what is yet to come tomorrow! Y'all don't squeal to loud!!! This is the cutest little man you will ever see...



2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!! That suit!!! Too cute for words, seriously. And, I just saw that you put my button on your blog. Gosh, girl, thanks so much!!! It means the world to me to know you're praying for me and supporting me. Have a wonderful time at the wedding tomorrow and take a ton of cute pics of your little man. :) Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin/centerpiece is gorgeous! Your in laws are very talented! Now to mention how stunning your little man looks in that tux! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...