Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shoes and a Visit to MiMi's Work

I had a list of of things I needed to get done this off week and it's Thursday afternoon and my list needs alot of work.

One of the BIG things on my list was to find Bryson a pair of shoes to go with his tux for Erica's wedding next Saturday. I can't even begin to explain to y'all how hard it is to find shoes in the color and size I need. And I wanted to make sure that I bought a pair that Bryson would wear more than one time. I went by Sikes in Homewood and they had a really cute pair that I liked, but not in Bryson's size. I called a few other places, but no luck. I figured by best bet would be to look on-line and pray there would be something I would like - you know I could always just by a pair of tan socks...well that might be a little too redneck. Ha!



I found these cute Robeez that I think wouldn't look to bad with his Ivory tux. And I don't think you would be able to see alot of the shoes if the pants are covering them.

I took Bryson to Chick-fil-A for lunch and then it was off to Wal-Mart to pick up some groceries. We ran into two of the ladies that attends Clay's dad's church. Ms. Debbie and Ms. Janet are so sweet. Bryson was being shy. I think he was getting sleepy and ready for a nap. The ladies at my in-law's church are so wonderful to be around. I love getting to be a part of their women's ministries when I can.


I thought I would stop by MiMi's work and let her see the little man before we headed home. She loves getting to show him off.

She let me go back behind the counter...y'all know he was loving that! And of course he was into every cabinet they had.

Tonight Auburn plays the Mississippi State Bulldogs! So it's gamenight tonight at our house. I think I'm going to make Taco Soup for dinner. Sounds yummy!!

WAAAAARRRRR EAGLE!!!

2 comments :

  1. those little shoes are too cute!!!! i'm a sucker for baby/little kid shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE shoes. I think Toms shoes or Sanuks are super cute on little boys. (They can be pricey, but I'm sure there are knock-offs out there.) Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...