Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Falling For You

The past few mornings here in Alabama have been wonderful and a bit of a tease. I am so ready for the fall season to really begin.

BESIDES college football and the new fall TV schedules starting - I am really looking forward to getting out my sweaters and boots. I always have so many more clothes to choose from during this time of year. I'm also trying to plan our family Christmas cards for this year. I can't believe how quickly the Christmas season is approaching.

Oh- and I'm really really excited about Starbuck's Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate! I've always loved there original hot chocolate, but I think this one will take the cake. ha!

Last night I took Bryson out in the driveway and pushed him around in his police car. I literally pushed him around for 30 minutes non-stop. He was having so much fun, I couldn't make myself stop. What you do for your kids!!!

Clay was mowing the grass while we were out and Bryson was so fascinated. He would wave to Clay and say "Hi" and then tell him "bye bye" when he couldn't see him anymore. I know Clay can't wait for Bryson to get a little older so he can ride with him on the mower...and I know he'll be glad when he's big enough to mow the grass himself. ha!

We are also planning a trip to The Great Pumpkin Patch with Bryson this year. There are several in Alabama, but the one we are going to is located where Clay and I grew up. We've known the owners our whole lives and they done such an amazing job keeping it up all these years. I even worked there helping with the pony rides back when I was in college and needed some extra spending money. It was alot of fun even back then and I always looked forward to the day when I would get the chance to carry my own children.

I hope the weather is beautiful wherever you are!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...