Thursday, September 23, 2010

Because I Need Your Help

Y'all might remember me posting about Bryson's one year photo shoot a few weeks ago. Well I decided to go ahead and purchase all the pictures on a CD that way I could print whatever I wanted and our families could also get plenty of pictures for themselves.

So here's my dilemma...because I can't ever seem to make a decision on my own...

For awhile I've seen several bloggers get pictures printed on a canvas for free! It's a really neat idea and I would love to have one (or maybe two). I think I might upgrade and get a bigger one and pay a little more. So this is my problem. I can't decide on which picture I want to purchase and I've spent way too long trying to pick one out. I would LOVE for y'all to vote - which one do you like best??



# 1

# 2

# 3

# 4

# 5


Here's the link if you would like to get a free canvas for yourself. I'm going to tally the on results Sunday. I'll let y'all know which picture was the winner.

9 comments :

  1. Well, gosh....I agree with Mrs. Filly...#1 is awesome, but you can't see his blue eyes that well. I mean, his blue eyes are seriously such an awesome feature, and for that reason, I like #2 or #5. #5 would be my favorite, but his look may be too serious for a canvas, although he is still so cute, so who cares?!? Sorry, I know I wasn't much help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for #5 because the picture grasps his entire "baby face," gorgeous blue eyes and all =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is adorable!!! i like 1 but 5 is good too. too hard to decide!!! good luck let us know what you choose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all of the choices but I would pick No.1. No.5 is also a great shot but I think they enhanced the eye color too much. Amy also likes No.1. Good luck making your selection. Looking forward to seeing which one you choose and seeing it in person. Love to you All.
    Dad a.k.a. Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muppy likes Bryson's expression in #5 the best. Yes the eyes are a little too blue, but perhaps the 'artist' can tone them down a bit. If not...no prob...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL the pictures!!!!!!!!! My favorite picture is #5.
    All my love now and always

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #1 best for a canvas print.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...